QUALIPRIDE CANADA LTD
|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler|
|Number Of Employees:||11 - 50 People|
|Total Revenue:||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million|
Steviol glycosides is an all natural sweetener extracted from the plant stevia leaves. It is a white and fine powder product, featur...
Steviol glycosides is an all natural sweetener extracted from the plant stevia leaves. It is a white and fine powder product, featuring high sweetness and low calorie. Its sweetness is 200-480 times sweeter than that of cane sugar but its calorie is only 1/300 of that of cane sugar.
General characteristic of steviol glycosides:
1. Pure sweet: with a refreshing and long lasting sweet taste. Among various natural sweeteners, steviol glycosides give the sweet taste most similar to that of cane sugar.
2. Heat stable up to 198 degrees Celsius(392 degrees Fahrenheit ), so it will not have browning reaction at such high temperature.
3. Stable in acidic and alkaline solution from PH 3 to PH9, no breaking down or fermentation.
4. High solubility: Can be easily dissolved in water and alcohol bases in high concentration.
5. High safety and reliability: Non toxic, no side effect, no existing or potential or hereditary harm to the human body. Its safety has been officially confirmed by China, U.S.A, Switzerland, Australia, South Korea, Japan and many other countries, and JECFA (Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives).
Factory Size : 1,000-3,000 square meters
No. of Production Lines : 7
No. of R&D Staff : 5 - 10 People
Email to this supplier